Monday, March 9, 2009

There's no stopping us




I really have nothing else to do...two updates in a row!

And, with a picture...live and in color...


One day this blog will be really something, pictures and links and fabulous things to talk about, but that's going to be after I get my head together. I have other things to worry about.

Like when I realized this morning I didn't tell one of my professors that I am going to miss our midterm.
Because I will be away for pep band.
And if he doesn't let me miss class and make it up...
I will cry.
No.
Seriously.
Big ugly tears.

Anyway.

UConn women pulled out another win tonight. And by pulled out, I mean steamrollered over Villanova. The game went by quickly, and then I joined my dad in the upper level seats to watch a few minutes of Pitt vs. UL. It was 25-24 when we left about halfway through the first half, but it wasn't that exciting. Kind of sloppy. Both bands sounded good though.

Championship game tomorrow night.

I will now proceed to stay up far too late, attempting to do everything that I wanted to get done this week, so I can enjoy Wednesday-Saturday with no school worries.

I wouldn't bank on it though.

0 comments: