Sunday, August 15, 2010

This is life.

I promise, promise, promise that when school starts, I will talk about stuff that actually might be remotely interesting, (I've said this before, I know.)  But until school starts, I'm kind of just waiting.  This isn't even a proper entry, just pointless, meaningless, and jumbled up thoughts.

I still need to figure out what day I'm moving back.
Hanging out with Gina before I leave.
Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers with Brett on Tuesday night, meaning I reach a solid 30 concerts on my all time list.
I need to pack.
I need to practice and choose what it is I'm playing for placement auditions, (I already have an idea, but I need to ask Louis and make sure it's a good idea.  Although even if it isn't, I don't know if I can have something else ready in time.)
I really, really want ice cream.  But I know I shouldn't spend the money, or eat more junk food.
My running schedule that I sort of had was completely lost the past couple of weeks.  I ran 3.1 miles on Tuesday with my cousin in 37:38, which was about a minute faster than my last 5K run.
My schedule for school is, as usual, up in the air because A. I don't officially know what ensemble I'm in, B. I don't know when my lesson will be, C. I don't know what hours I'll be working, D. Our classes have a tendency of changing times...This does nothing to help my anxiety when I start school every year.  I think that I may need to go to therapy before I start grad school or a job, because I will be a train wreck.  Similar to the one I am now.

Yesterday, some people were in the band office, talking about how RIDICULOUSLY excited they were for band to start.  Once everybody left, I looked at Jim, started laughing, and tearing up at the same time.  Because I am that scared.  Or terrified.  That might be more fitting.





I remember how happy I was during the middle of the semester, how I told everybody I was afraid it wouldn't last, and they all called me crazy and that I would be fine.  You were wrong.






I will return to normal blog entries about concerts, running, music, etc., eventually.




0 comments: