Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Not going to Miami, but I'm okay with that, because it means Nate is staying at his apartment in Storrs and I can see him every day! 


I'm realizing how much money I spend on a weekly basis and how it needs to stop.  I don't really NEED anything right now.  Now that the semester has started and I have the supplies I need,  I really need to stop spending so much.  I have a DVD player now, banquet is over, and there's really no need to buy so much stuff...mostly, food.  I'm going to try really hard to stop.  I just got a job and I'm thinking that if I can save what I make, and keep the little bit that I have, that maybe, just maybe, my parents might be willing to help me out with taking a summer course in May.  I really would like to stay up here for 3 weeks in the summer.  Home is so boring that month, since everybody else is still at school at Southern and Eastern, and I always thought that campus was so nice in the summer, and I miss out on spending time at UConn when it's actually nice out.  

That's my plan...hopefully, I can follow through.

0 comments: