Monday, April 6, 2009

Asdfghjkl.

I want to go home again. Luckily, I am going home on Friday. I miss my East Haven people...

For anybody that was interested, Detroit is possibly the worst city in the county. I mean, my trip might have been tainted by the drunk Michigan State fan yelling obscenities as we tried to get on the pep band bus back to the hotel...but, what's the difference?

The past 3 weeks have been literally a whirl-wind tour of the country. And it was fabulous. Getting to travel with all of my friends really meant a lot to me.

34-ish days, (I can't remember exactly) until the end of school. That includes class days, weekends, and finals week. Holy. Crap.

In other random thoughts...

I still don't know what I want to do for my birthday...
I'm broke and it sucks real bad...
I'm sick of school, for no good reason...

But I'm still feeling okay. I just wish I felt better.

0 comments: