Thursday, April 2, 2009

U-C-O-N-N


I don't think I can explain my excitement right now. I just got back from Trenton last night, where the Lady Huskies won the Elite 8, and are headed to St. Louis. Blue band is now headed for Detroit, to watch the UConn men take on Michigan State...
OMGGG.

Jersey was a lot of fun. And I love blue band so much. They're such good people, and fun to be around. We go nuts this time of year. And everybody wants the signs that are backstage at the arena. I'm not really sure where that started, but I'm jealous, not of the ones in this picture, but some of my friends have some really nice NCAA/UConn/Basketball signs and banners.
So, we witnessed the win, and had another dance party with the team. I don't if they realize how excited we get when we play that cheer. The first time we danced like that was last year, when they beat Rutgers in the Elite 8 in Greensboro. Now, I guess it's somewhat of a tradition...? for lack of a better word? Whatever it is, it's fun. They sure look like they're having a blast, and we are too.

I love school spirit. I really do, it's so much fun.


One more day of class, then 8 am call time on Friday morning. Asdasdfghjkl.

I really have nothing else to talk about. And that's okay. :-)

0 comments: