Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Here's a long(er) post for Kristin to have something to read.

I am the follow things right now:

2 pounds lighter.
On the Spring 2009 Dean's List.
Broke. Really. I have about $30 to my name and won't get any money til next week.
A few shades darker, the sun being out was nice for once. Too bad it's going to rain from tomorrow until doomsday.
Almost done with Physics. Class tomorrow, exam Monday, done.
SO excited for my birthday party. It's 2 weeks late, but who cares? I'm glad that some UConn folks are going to make it down, I miss them a lot. And we're going on 3 years of celebrating my birthday at Wild Wings, so I think I've officially established a tradition.
Pretty content right now.

(Kristin, I really have nothing else to talk about.)

Stay tuned for possible party stories after Friday.

1 comments:

Cheapboxedwine said...

http://cheapboxedwine.blogspot.com/