Monday, September 20, 2010

You just might find, if you give it time...

I need to go running.

Mentioned in conversation last night that I when I'm upset or need to think about something, I want to go running.
I REALLY want to go running.
Couldn't really do it this morning-I threw myself into homework and straightening up the apartment.  A completely booked afternoon and evening means I'm done around 9:30 tonight...and I'm just impatiently awaiting for that time to come around.
This weekend was great...but not what I needed.  First and foremost, I need to be as productive as possible this week, but I also need to find peace of mind.  Like clockwork, it's halfway through September and I'm finally getting to be comfortable with being at school.  I want to be around to see my friends and spend time with them, but I'm not really sure what I want to be doing with all that time. 

None of this makes any sense.  I am fighting all urges to crawl into my bed and stay there.

I need to go running.

0 comments: