Sunday, November 14, 2010

Life Lessons from the UCMB

I think I'm going to make this a regular topic.  Because I need an outlet for this stuff...some are serious, some not so much.  But, it does not make them any less true...

The weird yellow bus is actually the one everybody wishes they had...take it for the trumpets!!
Don't eat the band sandwiches.  Just don't do it.
Sometimes, things do turn out fine.  Or, almost fine.
If you are in the trumpet section this year, there are 43 people.  That means there are 42 people that care about you.
Cookies and Junior Mints can, and do, solve life's problems.
...but only if you have a flow chart developed by the one and only Anna Mills telling you to eat aforementioned Junior Mints.
The UCMB knows how to have more fun than anyone else.
And the trumpets know how to have more fun than that.
Kevin was right...not to discount my relatives at all...but I have a family here at UConn. 

Annnnnd it's 5 am.  I've been up for 20 hours.  I'm going to try to go to sleep. <3

0 comments: