Monday, January 4, 2010

I've got the world on a string.

First entry of the New Year. Back from Alabama after an unforgettable trip. Now, time to count down the days til I can move back into Rosebrooks 420. Do I have a New Year's Resolution? Eh, kind of. I didn't really put a lot of thought into one...I usually don't. I suppose if I had one, it would be to continue the progress I've made as far as my attitude and general happiness with life. Everything is so much better this way.
I also want to start reading more. It's harder when school starts, but I can try anyway. Also, what kind of New Year would it be if I didn't say I was going to hit the gym more? Anybody up for being my gym buddy this semester? Let me know...


Time to organize my life and stretch...because 24 hours on a bus followed by a night of sleep on Will's couch did not do my muscles any favors.

0 comments: