Sunday, March 14, 2010

In my head.

I'm currently obsessed with the following:

Blogger.
It might be kind of obvious, because I've been writing a lot lately, but it's true. Maybe it's because I had nothing really to do over break, but I don't get bored with it. I keep finding new things to add, and the "Next Blog >>" button is addicting. Sometimes you gets weird or creepy people, and I just hit the button again, and every other blog is usually about a family with children. However, there are some really great blogs. Some people have some truly awesome stories.

Cadbury Creme Eggs.
Seriously, Easter needs to be over so that Store 24 will stop having them for sale. At 99 cents each, I hate to say how much money I've probably spent on Cadbury Eggs alone in the past 2 weeks. Really. Slightly embarrassing, but hey, this is me we're talking about, did you expect anything different?

This slightly random play list, in no particular order:
Rob Thomas, Her Diamonds
Rob Thomas, Some Day (This song keeps coming on everywhere I go, in restaurants, the radio, where ever, and if I can't get it out of my head, I might as well just listen to it again...)
Switchfoot, Always
Lady Antebellum, American Honey (It used to be Need You Now, but that song is slightly more depressing, to the point where I get kind of sad listening to it, and since I have no reason to be sad, I replaced listening to that with American Honey.)
On top of these, I have broken out the Dave Matthews Band again, and that obsession will be back in full swing as the weather gets nicer and the concert gets closer...

In a week, I will be traveling somewhere, (most likely to Pittsburgh, PA, woo?) for the women's basketball tournament. I. CAN'T. WAIT. After Tuesday afternoon, my week becomes a breeze. All is well...

0 comments: