Tuesday, March 2, 2010

When you got a good thing...

I think the concert tonight went well. I'm pretty happy with it, although I there's plenty I wish I could have done better. Nothing to worry about though, we got it done.

This whole good mood thing? I could get very used to it. I can't think of too many times in the past couple months or so that I've been very upset, sad or angry or anything. And then, of course, getting my worrying under control has been a process, but it's definitely better. So, unless you count the hour or so on Tuesdays and Thursday when I first wake up and go to my 8 am class, (when I suddenly become infuriated with anything remotely annoying) I'm continuing to feel awesome.

I wish I had something to pour this positive energy into. I mean, there's school work, and practicing, and the general upkeep of my daily responsibilities, but I'm looking for a bit more. It's kind of confusing, because I'm not 100% sure what I'm looking for...and we all know how I react to trying new things. So this is going to require a little searching and figuring out what I want.

Is this too confusing? Hmm.

0 comments: