Monday, March 8, 2010

My heart is bound to beat right out of my chest.

I think I'm better with writing than speaking. I'm not saying that I'm a poor speaker or don't like to talk, that would just be a lie, (especially the latter.) But, when I need to make a point, or want to explain something, I think I would rather write it down. It just makes more sense. I can decide what I want to say, then write it down...and then, I can go back, and change it if I want. I know this isn't the way conversation works, and that's why I stay so quiet sometimes-I don't want to make a fool out of myself. Sometimes, depending on the topic and the company, that's fine, it's fun, and we all get a laugh. However, there are other times when my speaking abilities seem totally inadequate.


Basically, I'm admitting that I have so much I want to say, and I don't know the appropriate way to do it...

0 comments: