Sunday, June 27, 2010

Day 3

Short & sweet because my busy weekend continues...

I pretty much ate what I wanted to at the parties last night, but I don't think I went overboard.  I need to start paying closer attention, because in general I've been eating a lot less than usual, so what used to be "normal" for me now makes me feel kind of sick, because it's just too much.

Before I left, I swam in the pool for about half an hour.  Not of Olympic proportions...but just something to keep moving.  Since it was so nice out, with the radio on and just swimming, time went by faster than I thought it would. 

Today is two more parties-my cousin's son's Christening, then another grad party, and possibly fireworks tonight if the rain holds off.  Part of me want to just count walking to the beach for fireworks as my workout...

0 comments: