Thursday, October 28, 2010

And so it is.

Everybody has their days.  I feel like I was doing so well for the longest time, starting with last semester-happy all the time.  Genuinely happy.  Appreciating the smallest things.  I felt like I had taken about fifteen steps forward. 

Now I feel like I've taken about thirteen and a half back. 

I have no idea where I'm student teaching.
No idea if I want to immediately apply for jobs when I graduate, or if I would take a job if one was offered to me.
Grad school.  Ugh.
I should really start studying for the Praxis...
I'm still not completely well, and I'm not taking care of myself either.
Ranting and rambling to Anna, Liz, Conor, Walker, Zima, whoever ... is great, and very much appreciated, since I'm sure it can be obnoxious, but I haven't said anything to the one person that needs to hear what I have to say.  And even though in the grand scheme of things, it isn't very important...it still bothers me and needs to be said.

I need to re-read The Happiness Project.

0 comments: