Sunday, October 17, 2010

Soooo...

Not one of my deeper posts, (not that there are any in here, anyway) but...
Things I want:
To be healthy again, (I have now been sick for exactly 17 days.)
To start running again, as soon as I feel healthy enough.
A week of no rain.
...or at least a week's worth of marching band that doesn't involve marching in the rain.
A successful Symphonic Band concert on Tuesday.
A fun/enjoyable/successful recital on Friday.
To hang out with trumpets more often, (including band office pow-wows.)
To lay on the couch, cuddle, and watch a movie, and not worry about anything else, just for that 1.5-2 hours.
To meet my Godson and his brother.
To see Kristin, Joey, Anne, Neil, Gina, Brett, Soler, and Scanlon.
My grade for my Multicultural Ed paper...seriously, I don't even care what I got, I just want to know!
For the football team to win 6 games so we can go to an awesome (my last) bowl game.
To audition into a pep band with an awesome trumpet line-I just want to spend my last semester with my friends.
A popsicle...maybe that will make my throat feel better (gets up and goes to kitchen)
To be healthy...did I already mention that?


G'night.

0 comments: