Monday, December 6, 2010

Stream of consciousness...

Might be my favorite literary term.  And here. we. go.

Bowl game bowl game bowl game bowl game!!!  I'm so glad everybody came over tonight, it seriously makes me so happy.  I felt crappy for most of the day, (I think the weather not being able to make up its mind is screwing with my sinuses) but the second everybody got here, I felt completely fine.  (I'm back to feel pretty bad, but I think it's because I know I have to wake up at 6:40 tomorrow morning.)  I need to put more water in the penguin.  Yes, that penguin is a humidifier. 
I still have stuff to put away from going home for Thanksgiving.  Thank gosh I'm stay at school until right before Christmas, staying home for 4 days was almost too much.  That sounds so terrible.  I guess I'm just bored there.  There aren't as many opportunities for...anything...there.  And, crazy as it sounds, I think there is less for me to do in East Haven than there is to do at UConn.  I think that's why I'm so scared to leave school, I'm afraid I'll be stuck in East Haven.  Which is strange, because 4 or even 3 months ago, if you asked me, I would have told you I was high-tailing it out of Storrs forever and settling in East Haven, possibly for a long, long time.  How things change.
I think my current theme song is Jimmy Eat World's Kill. 
I wonder how much work-study money I have left, because I definitely need to earn more.
...I still can't believe we're going to Arizona.  During New Years.
Tomorrow starts Operation Get Hot for Banquet/Arizona.  Don't let me go to Store 24 and buy Junior Mints.  Just tell me no.

I need to go to bed.  NIGHT.

0 comments: